Activate “view source code” using Safari browser
– Open Safari
– Navigate to the web page you would like to examine
– Click on the “Develop” menu in the top menubar
– If the Develop menu is not visible, go into Preferences in the Advanced section and select “Show Develop menu in menu bar.”
– Click on “Show Page Source”
– This will open a text window with the HTML source of the page you’re looking at.
You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Already a Member, Log In
Not a member yet? Sign Up
Disclaimer: Impossible Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any mistakes or remarks or for any questions or answers. Opinions and statements made in this website are strictly that of the contributors' and does not in any reflect the position of Impossible Marketing Pte Ltd. We do not condone & reject all slanderous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening and harassing comments in this website. We appreciate all users to practice basic courtesy & respect others' view points. Please do not impersonate or create false identities of public figures or impersonate through false postings. Be advised that, as this is an open website, comments or opinions posted by you may influence others to take actions against you - for which we disclaim all liabilities & responsibilities. Users are advised to make independent judgments or professional opinions before taking any actions based on any postings found in this website.